Give your new bought sofa a good care to ensure it stays in top notch condition, here are the tips:
CARING FOR YOUR SOFA
1. When moving your sofa, do not drag it, please lift it from the base.
2. Avoid outdoor use and exposure to intense and direct heat or sunlight.
3. Vacuum your sofas periodically, using low suction to remove dust and debris from the sofa’s crevices.
4. Wipe the leather sofa regularly with a clean, dry, non-abrasive cloth.
5. Never clean with detergents.
6. Apply a leather conditioner regularly; avoid using any products not designed for leather sofa.
7. Cleaners or conditioners shall be tested on an inconspicuous spot on the furniture prior to usage in order to ensure that there are no adverse chemical reactions.
8. To make your sofa more lasting, it is advisable to get your sofa professionally cleaned once or twice every year.
9. Plump and shape sofa regularly to ensure padding and upholstery return to their initial appearance.